This project implements a VCO-Based ADC on skywater 130nm for IoT.
The ADC Specification:
- Target bandwidth: <100KHz for speed recording or IoT sensor readout.
- First-order noise shaping Sigma-Delta Architecture
- Configurable oversampling rate up-to 1024
- VCO linear frequency range: 2-10MHz
- 11 delay cells & 11 phase readout
- 32-bit sin3 filtter
The VCO is designed using the full custom design flow. It uses a special inverter which has been tuned such that the linear frequency range from 2MHz to 10MHz.
The sin3 filter is used to provide the first-order noise shaping.
Except for the VCO, the rest of the design has been implemented using the digital design flow.
This project implements a VCO-Based ADC on skywater 130nm for IoT. This is a sigma-delta ADC with the target bandwidth of 100KHz for Audio capture and IoT Sensor readout.