This project implements a VCO-Based ADC on skywater 130nm for IoT.
The ADC Specification:
- Target bandwidth: <100KHz for speed recording or IoT sensor readout.
- First-order noise shaping Sigma-Delta Architecture
- Configurable oversampling rate up-to 1024
- VCO linear frequency range: 2-10MHz
- 11 delay cells & 11 phase readout
- 32-bit sin3 filtter
The VCO is designed using the full custom design flow. It uses a special inverter which has been tuned such that the linear frequency range from 2MHz to 10MHz.
The sin3 filter is used to provide the first-order noise shaping.
Except for the VCO, the rest of the design has been implemented using the digital design flow.
If you are collaborating on this project, please click here to access your collaboration files, and click "Accept Share" in the actions column if you haven't done so already.
This project implements a VCO-Based ADC on skywater 130nm for IoT. This is a sigma-delta ADC with the target bandwidth of 100KHz for Audio capture and IoT Sensor readout.
07/06/21 17:23:50 PDT