profiles search for skills: Leadership
Passionate about engineering and electronics. Love teaching and mentoring. Highly experience in analogue and RF electronics and enjoy managing projects.
AREA OF EXPERTISE
- Analog: Design | Analog: Layout | Analog: Modeling | Analog: Simulation | Analog: Verification | Business: Design Services | Business: Management | CAD: Scripting | Circuits: Communication | Circuits: Filters | Circuits: Power Management | Circuits: Sensors | SoC: ESD | SoC: Floorplanning | SoC: Verification | System: Fabrication Process | System: PCB | System: Test Equipment |
I works as junior physical design engineer and I have passion in VLSI field specially in digital IC design. I have experience in writing RTL, test benches and in PnR flow.
Expert in embedded and mobile applications since 2003. Has many years of experience in software and hardware development, effective team management. Excellent in the research and development, technology findings and implementations.
An experienced mixed-signal IC design engineer / design manager with over 25 years experience. Has design and led the design of multiple mixed-signal ICs through to tapeout and silicon verification. Also experienced with the delivery of IP blocks. Worked across multiple market sectors.
AREA OF EXPERTISE
- Analog: Design | Analog: Layout | Analog: Modeling | Analog: Simulation | Analog: Verification | Business: Design Services | Business: Management | Business: Patents | Circuits: Communication | Circuits: Filters | Circuits: Power Management | Circuits: Sensors | Circuits: Signal Processing | SoC: ESD | SoC: Floorplanning | SoC: Verification | System: Chip Editing | System: Fabrication Process | System: Power Integrity | System: Quality Assurance | System: Signal Integrity | System: Test Equipment |
Over 25+ years of experience Silicon Engineer with focus on taking a Silicon from GDS2 to PRQ. Involved in Wafersort testing, Packaging, Packaging Testing, Silicon Characterisation - Electrical & Functional, Package Qualification, Reliablity testing and Yield management
Experienced leader of industry and academia focusing on developing customized hardware accelerators for low power mobile, AI and IoT devices. Over 20-years hands-on experience in all aspects of SOC and processor design. Specialties: memory design (SRAM, regfile, CAM), VLSI design for best Power, Performance, and Area (PPA) design point. Power management and power conversion including dc/dc and ac/dc. Computer Architecture and Hardware accelerator using In-Memory-Computing and Emerging Technologies (RRAM)
AREA OF EXPERTISE
AREA OF EXPERTISE
- Academic: Research | Analog: Design | Analog: Layout | Analog: Modeling | Analog: Simulation | Analog: Verification | Business: Patents | CAD: Scripting | CAD: Tool Development | Circuits: Memory | Digital: Placement and Routing | Digital: Synthesis | Digital: Verification | SoC: Floorplanning | SoC: Verification | System: Power Integrity |
I am researcher with goals of developing high end technologies for the future.
An experimental physicist through sensor and instrumentation development.
AREA OF EXPERTISE
- Academic: Research | Analog: Design | Analog: Modeling | Analog: Simulation | Analog: Verification | CAD: Scripting | CAD: Tool Development | Circuits: Sensors | Circuits: Signal Processing | Digital: DFT | Digital: Placement and Routing | Digital: RTL | Digital: Synthesis | Digital: Verification | System: FPGA Programming | System: PCB | System: Signal Integrity | System: Test Equipment | System: Test Programming |
I am an Electronics Engineer with experience in IT Management, Firmware Development and Education. I spend my spare time looking for interesting projects and reading about technology trends.
José T. de Sousa holds a PhD degree from Imperial College London (1998) and has been a university lecturer and researcher at Lisbon University (1999-present). He holds 4 international patents, is co-author of one book, and was General Chair of the Field Programmable Logic and Applications Conference in 2013. Dr. de Sousa has published more than 70 technical papers in international journals and conferences. He was co-founder and CEO of Coreworks, a semiconductor intellectual property company, which he ran from 2001 to 2013. His specialties are digital circuit design, hardware/software architecture, technical team management and semiconductor IP marketing and sales.
Associate Professor (Electrical and Electronic Engineering) Implantable chip design Low power sensors
>10 years of experience in precision analog and sensor interface IC design.
Semiconductor professional with 40 years experience. I act as a technical consultant, design consultant, or architect for SoCs, embedded systems etc.
35 years mixed signal SoC, ASIC, and FPGA design and management experience. Concertal provides rapid functional IP integration using proprietary System Design Automation technology that includes delivery of RTOS capable fabric that supports loosely coupled HW operation including IP NbC (Network beyond the Chip). IP areas of expertise include common interfaces, data converters, modulators, digital filters, DSP, processors, FSM, and other custom specified functionality.
AREA OF EXPERTISE
- Business: Design Services | Business: Management | Business: Patents | CAD: Scripting | CAD: Tool Development | Circuits: Filters | Circuits: Microcontrollers | Circuits: Signal Processing | Digital: RTL | Digital: Verification | Miscellaneous: Cryptography | SoC: Verification | System: FPGA Programming | System: PCB |
Graduated with a Micro-electronics Master from Bordeaux university, France, I have now 18 years of experience. Worked in France, England, Belgium and Brazil, within 5 companies. Implemented physical design flows, recruited, trained and supervised trainees to experienced engineers, I have a vast experience in setting up complete flow (2 companies were startups), as well as signing off important design within NXP and CSR, all to successful first time right silicons. Able to work in total independence as well as within a team, I consider myself as optimist, result focused, with attention to detail while keeping a good trade between time to market and risk taking.
Electronic Engineer with experience in RF/AMS IC Design and other electronics and telecommunications projects. Served in working groups and also as leader. Has also experience in entrepreneurship. PhD in Microelectronics. Currently Adjunct Professor at Federal University of Semi-Árid Region - UFERSA and Head of LIEB/LAMERF Research Labs where develop R&D projects in the areas of instrumentation, biomedical engineering, RF/MW circuits and microelectronics.
Dad. Partner. Scientist. Activist. Maker. — He/His
AREA OF EXPERTISE
- Academic: Research | Business: Design Services | Business: Management | CAD: Tool Development | Digital: RTL | Digital: Synthesis | Digital: Verification | Miscellaneous: Cryptography | SoC: Verification | System: FPGA Programming | System: Quality Assurance | System: Test Programming | Miscellaneous: Formal Methods |
Associate Professor in Electrical and Computer Engr. Dept. Teaching and Research in Microelectronics. Teaching interests are in both discrete and integrated electronics, both for undergraduate electronics labs and projects and graduate integrated circuit design, verification, prototype, and test.
Silicon Entrepreneur with extensive experience in Digital Physical Design, EDA and HPC Infrastructures for Electronic Design.
Digital Systems and Software Engineer (formerly in management VP and Director of engineering).
Analog/MS/RF IC designer
I am a final year B.Tech undergrad from India highly passionate about digital system design.
I'm a Senior Researcher at the Barcelona Supercomputing Center and Junior Faculty at Polytechnic University of Catalonia (UPC). I'm the recipient of the RISC-V Educator of the Year Award 2019, for the advanced graduate course Processor Design I'm teaching at UPC, which is focused on the design of high-performance safety-critical systems. I'm the PI of the GPU4S project funded by the European Space Agency (ESA) in which we are investigating the applicability of embedded GPUs in space.
Gentlemen: I have a professional background in the automotive industry, working in production management, IT and logistics where I worked as a technician, supervisor, coordinator and manager, which allowed me the following experiences: 15 years in the automotive industry, managing production and industrial logistics, planning, scheduling and production control in serial and batch production lines. With experience in dimensioning, planning and implantation of a manufacturing unit with productive start and logistics transfer without production losses. 20 years in IT management, in a soft house in the implementation, parameterization and maintenance of ERP Management projects (programming, database and systems analysis), maintenance and specification of electrical equipment, materials and systems. 4 years ago I started working with maintenance of electronics, commercial, industrial equipment , hospital, motors and transformers. Study and implementation of projects in the electrical discipline for overhead and underground networks, electrical infrastructures in residential, commercial, industrial works and maintenance of equipment in the electronics laboratory. Research and development of Brain-Machine Interfaces. As a form of relaxation and leisure, I developed an aptitude for fine arts where I have worked as a draftsman, painter, sculptor and modeler for over 20 years. I have mastery of Project Management methodology, knowledge in several SAP systems, in addition to Advanced Office package
Ali Ahmed is an Assistant Professor of Electrical Engineering at UiT, Karachi. His current broader research interests are in computer architecture, IoT, and Information Security. He is especially interested in micro-architecture, with a major current focus on memory and storage systems. He has 10+ year experience in complete Product development Cycle of CoTs (hardware and software). Involved in product development from scratch, hardware designing, middle ware and application level development. Well versed in hardware platforms like FPGA s and Microcontrollers. He obtained his PhD and MS in ECE from the Hanyang University, South Korea where he designed and Implemented memory architecture of SRAM-based Ternary Content Addressable Memory using Xilinx Kintex-7 FPGA ( http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7797247/) He obtained BE degrees in Electronics Engineering from the NED university of Engineering and Technology, Karachi. His industrial experience spans starting the Product development division at Horizon Tech, Islamabad (2008-2012).
I am a professor of Neuroprosthetics at Newcastle University. My primary interest is in developing implantable medical devices to treat neurological conditions.