profiles search for skills: CIrcuit Design
- Analog CMOS CIrcuit | C/C++ | CIrcuit Design | Eagle CAD | Electric CAD | Matlab | ngspice | Object Oriented programming | PCB Design and Verification flow | Perl Scripting | Real Time Programming | RTL Simulation | Software Developer | System Verilog | Tanner L-Edit | Unix/Linux environments | Verilog | VHDL | VLSI/ASIC and SOC Development |
I am an Analog/mixed signal IC designer. I worked with different technologies like ams035, xh035 and st 130nm.
Developer of open source EDA tools on Open Circuit Design
AREA OF EXPERTISE
- Analog | Analog IC | Analog IC Design | Analog-Layout | Analog-Mixed Signal-DV | Analog-Simulation | Analog-Verification | ASIC Design/Verification | Automatic Circuit Design | CAD-Dev | CAD-Scripts | Communication and Signal Processing | Cryptography | Design Automation | Digital-DFT | Evolutionary algorithm | signal processing | SOC-DV | SOC-ESD | SOC-Packaging | System-PCB | System-Signal-Integrity | Analog-ADC | Analog-LDO | Digital-BE | Digital-DV | Digital-RTL | System-DSP | System-Filters |
Physical Design Engineer, 5 Years of experience and always fascinate about learning new concepts. Open to understand & take participate in Open Source.
Recent college graduate from San Jose State University with Masters in Electrical Engineering degree. Specialization - Digital Design and Verification.
Electrical Engineer M.Sc. Microelectronics
I have been working on Analog/Mixed-Signal Integrated Circuits design since last 16 years. I graduated from NED UET, Karachi in 2001 and then worked with Avaz Networks, a Silicon-Valley Company on RTL design and verification of a high-density Line Echo Cancellation Engine for a couple of years. Joined Linkoping University, Sweden in 2003 for Masters in SOC, which concluded with a Masters Thesis on Sigma-Delta Modulators with Fraunhofer Institute of Integrated Circuits, Germany in 2005. The same year I joined University of Trento and Fondazione Bruno Kessler, Trento, Italy for my PhD on Readout Interface Design for MEMS Capacitive Microphones. Worked with ST-Microelectronics, Milano and Analog-Devices, Copenhagen as a Guest PhD Student. This Phd results in 20+ publications and 2 patents with 3 successful MEMS Readout ASICs.
Mad about OSS system design, specialized in video compression and image processing, CNN and dedicated HPC architectures. New deals in low power design
Technology development in intergrated analog circuits. I'm available to design analog and mixed-signal circuits as an external contractor.
AREA OF EXPERTISE
- Academic: Research | Academic: Teaching | Analog: Design | Analog: Layout | Analog: Modeling | Analog: Simulation | Analog: Verification | Business: Design Services | Business: Patents | Business: PCB Manufacture | Circuits: Communication | Circuits: Filters | Circuits: Memory | Circuits: Microcontrollers | Circuits: Power Management | Circuits: Sensors | Circuits: Signal Processing | Miscellaneous: Cryptography | SoC: Verification | System: PCB |
Taher Kourany joined Scenario Design Services, Cairo, Egypt as a Senior IC Design Consultant in 2016. He received B.Sc Degree in electronics and communications engineering from Ain-Shams University, Cairo, Egypt, in 2012. He received M.S. degree in electronics from the American University, Cairo, Egypt, in 2015. Until October 2015 he was a Research Assistant with the Center of Nanoelectonics and Devices Research Labs at Zewail City for Science and Technology. Mr. Kourany has published papers in the field of time complexity reduction algorithms of floorplan representations, area and wirelength minimization, Pareto-front multi-objective optimization algorithms of highly chaotic systems. His current research interests include high linearity Power Amplifiers, time complexity reduction algorithms, data structures, parameters estimation of highly chaotic systems, and the synthesis of analog IC design and layout.
AREA OF EXPERTISE
- Analog-SMPS | Analog: Simulation | Analog: Verification | Circuits: Memory | Circuits: Microcontrollers | Circuits: Power Management | Circuits: Sensors | Circuits: Signal Processing | Digital-DV | Digital-RTL | Digital: DFT | Digital: Placement and Routing | Miscellaneous: Neural Networks | SOC-DV | SoC: ESD | SoC: Floorplanning | SoC: Verification | System-DSP | System: Chip Editing | System: FPGA Programming |
BSEE graduating senior with a focus in digital design. I have taken coursework in Analog, Digital, Mixed Signal and RF IC design, and have experience using Cadence's tool suite as well as NI's AWR. I have also done multiple EDA centric courses in validation, formal and functional verification and Digital IC Testing
I am a experienced analog and mixed-signal circuits designer, using standard and/or custom circuits ( external IPs or from my own design ).
Full time: Electronics Engineer with an interest in embedded systems solutions. I can take a project goal and design, develop, prototype, program, validate an embedded system reaching that goal. Part-time: Maker, interested in rapid prototyping, my lab has basic machines: CO2 Laser cutter, 3d printers, small milling machine. I've built 3 of my own 3d printers.
Manager of Universal Avionics System Corporation(UASC) PLD design group. This group is tasked with designing, implementing and approving, in accordance with RTCA/DO-254 guidance, all ASIC/FPGA used in the Universal Avionics product line.
I received the B.S. degree in Industrial Electronics Engineering from the Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, Spain, in 2007, and the M.S. degree in Micro- and Nanoelectronics Engineering in 2009 and the Ph.D. degree in Microelectronics and Electronic Systems in 2015 both from the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Spain. From 2006 to 2008, I was with Investigation Total Ware, S.A., Spain, where I was engaged in analog and mixed-signal circuit design for highly reliable wireless telecommunication systems. From 2008 to 2015, I was with the Integrated Circuits and Systems design group at the Institut de Microelectrònica de Barcelona, CNM, CSIC, Spain, designing low-power high-precision mixed-signal ASICs for integrated smart sensors and IP blocks. From 2015 to 2016, I was with Broadcom Ltd., Barcelona, Spain, developing low-power CMOS IPs like low-temperature-drift oscillators, varible-temperature-coefficient current/voltage generators, temperature sensors, cross-domain level shifting and biasing circuits, touch-sensor transmitter drivers. I am co-author of 12 publications and participant in several research and industrial projects using a wide range of CMOS technology nodes. I am recipient of the 2007 Highest Grade Point Average in the Graduating Class Award, the 2014 Best Paper Award and the 2015 Student Best Paper Award Honorable Mention. My skills include: high-performance continuous-time/switched-capacitor circuits such as low-power high-resolution ADCs/DACs using Class-AB OpAmps; system high-level modeling (SciPy/Sage, Matlab); system electrical-level modeling (Verilog/-A/-AMS); EKV circuit-level modeling; full-custom IC design cycle (gEDA Tools/Cadence Virtuoso: from schematics to layout and verification); development of low-noise and low-distortion test equipment (including microcontrollers and FPGAs) and software (using C++, Tcl, VB, Python); and, experimental IC measures and parameter extraction.
AREA OF EXPERTISE
- Analog | Analog IC | Analog IC Design | Analog-Amplifiers | Analog-Layout | Analog-Mixed Signal-DV | Analog-Modeling | Analog-Simulation | Analog-Verification | ASIC Design/Verification | Automatic Circuit Design | CAD-Dev | CAD-Scripts | Communication and Signal Processing | Design Automation | Industrial Engineering | signal processing | SOC-DV | SOC-Packaging | System-PCB | System-Power-Integrity | System-Signal-Integrity | Analog-ADC | Analog-LDO | Digital-DV | System-Filters |
Analog IC design engineer with expertise in designing analog building blocks variable gain amplifiers, active filters, frequency synthesizer (integer-N PLLs), voltage regulators.
Experienced Mixed Signal Design Engineer with a demonstrated history of working in the semiconductors industry. Skilled in Data Conversion, Analog Circuit Design, CMOS and Mixed Signal. Strong engineering professional with a Master's degree focused in Electronics Engineering from Ain Shams University.
Valparaiso University - College of Engineering - ECE professor
Author of Yosys, IceStorm, PicoRV32, and other Open Source things
We’re supporting a community where more than millions of people learn, share, and work together to build a chip. At VSD, where we always promote “open source,” we’re promoting about a proven method of collaborating to create technology. The freedom to see the design, to learn from it, to ask questions and offer improvements: This is the open source way.
I am an EMC Specialist working at Renault and currently looking to fill my free time with interesting projects (Hardware, EMC, Design, Simulation)
I have more than five years’ experience in electronics integrated circuits industry. I have been involved in more than six silicon runs which were all successful and meeting expectations.
I'm an AMS Design engineer. I like the IC design world and my recent goal is to be a scientist :)
VLSI circuit design engineer with significant experience in microprocessor design in semiconductor processes from 65nm to 10nm. Provided register file designs and design training for Intel Big Core and SOC projects. Helped create semi-automated array layout methodology. Established cross-organizational methodology for variation analysis in register files. Converged memory IP handling across multiple organizations.
I am a full custom analog and mixed-signal IC design consultant. I have been consulting for over 22 years following 12 years as a staff member at MIT Lincoln Laboratory.
We are building a community of OSHW Product Creators. Our focused mission is to simplify the process of smart product creation and making it available to everyone. We believe in Open Source Hardware as the foundation for addressing the massive and divergent forms and features of the new connected world.
Working as a instruments engineer, and currently working on my masters of Microelectronic Systems Design. Passionate about designing analog/mixed signal IC's and systems
Engineering Electronic student of National University of Cordoba (UNC), Argentina. Active member of Robust Circuits and Systems Laboratory (LCSR), in exact and natural sciences faculty (FCEFyN).