Create custom SoC silicon for your next application. Specify based on a design template that dramatically reduces cost and time to development.
Starting at $70k and
delivered in 20 weeks.
Turn Your Electronic Assembly into a Custom Chip
- Proven design templates based on ARM® Cortex®-M
- Selection of proven analog and digital peripherals based on your application requirements
- Complete turn-key services for engineering samples and production
- Leading foundry technologies
- Development and Engineering Samples
- Starting at $70k
- Initial tape-out in < 8 weeks
- 100 engineering samples in 20 weeks
- Supporting initial valumes upto 30k parts.
- Full volume production cost NRE: ~ $100,000
- Additional IP licence fees maybe required for some configurations
Arm and Cortex are registered trademark of Arm Limited (or its subsidiaries) in the US and/or elsewhere.
- Single ARM® Cortex® M0 Processor
- Embedded SRAM up to 32KB
- Quad-SPI controllor for off-chip Flash
- Range of analog and digital peripherals: ADC, DAC, GPIO, SPI, timers, etc.
- Option for a custom digital block(e.g. accelerator)
- New products or product line extensions
- Second generation+ products looking to optimize cost or functionality
- Ideal application: IoT controllers, Intelligent Sensing / Monitoring, Industrial, Manufacturing