Feb 07, 2020
Aporc02_3v3 is a Power-on-Reset circuit with hysteresis. Reset signals are generated on both the rising and falling edge of the supply voltage. During the power-on, POR output follows the supply voltage as long as it is below the high threshold. When the high threshold voltage is reached, the POR signal turns low. A delay of a few microseconds is provided to allow the supply voltage to stabilize. During the power-off, the POR output turns high at reaching the low threshold voltage without any delay. An inverted PORB signal is also provided.
- Reset signals are generated on power-on and power-off transitions.
- 200 mV (approx) hysteresis for safer operation.
- Both high and low (POR and PORB) reset signals are available.
- Physical size (h x w): 100.0µm x 25.4µm (standard core cell)
- XH018, LPMOS and MET3 module